Saturday, February 6, 2010

Looking Girls Vegina Why Do Decent To Good Looking Girls Want Nothing To Do With Me?

Why do decent to good looking girls want nothing to do with me? - looking girls vegina

I am 18 years and a newcomer to the school. I'll just get up and talk to girls and seems to not want to talk with them. It seems they can not wait until I go. I dress normally. I do not belong to the people looking for Poindexter. Am I too nice? Am I stretching? Am I a monster? It would help files on your answer?

3 comments:

elmo said...

Well .. I do not know know that you ever, lolz, but it's probably your personality, your appearance, your behavior, what he does, or other things .. Theres a lot of things that girls worry about, you'll find someone is to you, sooner or later plunged ....

Awkwardly Reversed said...

Cuz ur probably looking only for "good looking" girls. Perhaps your standards are too high and it is decent by All the Real Girls.
maybe?

-Ash

dancingz... said...

Picture would help,

Post a Comment