Sunday, February 21, 2010

Auditions In Ottawa For Movies Hi I Want To Be An Actress/singer But How?

Hi i want to be an actress/singer but how? - auditions in ottawa for movies

I'm not an actress and singer, but I would like to start first and go step by step to act, should carefully consider what action to take intends

For participation

1. additional (already)
Video 2.music
3.cartoon 's
4.commercials
5.movie 's (lead free)
6.movie 's (all)
7.tv shows
8. continue to work hard and do their best
more things to do, and then set
my path to glory. :)

I have no idea of singing
and show me the hearings of quality websites to browse
I have good memories and all I can say now is that
I have all the properties of stars and I am a very intelligent person
PS this may not be in the category of right
PSS I live in Montreal, not only in Montreal and Ottawa, Toronto and
all WherOnly in Ontario and Quebec in Montreal
I love myself and it's fun, i just want to have fun i have love for fame or no fame, I just want my act
Cousin wants to do it for fame, wealth and
celeb i married my list of victims

3 comments:

Giselle said...

Now, as the first head shots and takes, if you will it via e-mail to organizations such as ANDIFAR then call for an audition.

Sarah said...

You must first noticed in a show that will act on television or sing
You know how when it is someone who can act in a show or something like that?
and
go to many musicals of acting and singing!

David said...

Try This


ACID Pro 8.0

Post a Comment