Friday, February 5, 2010

Mensuration Process My Mensuration Cycle Is Of 31 Days.when The Process Of Ovulation Starts In My Case N When I Should Intercourse?

My mensuration cycle is of 31 days.when the process of ovulation starts in my case n when i should intercourse? - mensuration process

I got married in concieve s measurement cycle, and no idea of the arrangements for the day. Plz safe, help me?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you are newly married, perhaps you should wait to have a baby.

Anonymous said...

Yes, please
It would be like eating pizza = [

Anonymous said...

There are online ovulation calculator available to you the date and time, which is about to ovulate after her cycle. In most cases, the right side for most women, but if for some reason your wife does not like how they use computers to predict ovulation are available in the pharmacy, I d recommend. "My husband and I have been trying since 5 months and "do" the wrong time. Do you have a computer and realized that to 8 days after ovulation in women (on average). Now, fingers crossed we would finally understood!

Everything is very technical and sometimes confusing, but just try to have fun and relax .. Stress is an important factor when trying to concieve, plays with their hormones.

Good luck:)

Anonymous said...

good for their husbands, you can use your mouth or slot caca

Post a Comment