What is the best healing armor set for a paladin? - which armor set will give windpress
I want to create a healing Pally mass and I wondered whether someone with a proposal on the armor should I be using? How do I put the parts, or is healing very well Pally armor. Do you have another class to heal better armor without loss of armor. Priests are better for healing but offer no armor, so I do not want to lose the suit. Besides, what should I wear jewelry or jewelry. I researched some, but I'm sure there are more, I have not heard. Thank you for the advice.
Sunday, February 14, 2010
Which Armor Set Will Give Windpress What Is The Best Healing Armor Set For A Paladin?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It would be useful to know how high they are, or just get ready for the future? Check out this link header, a list of all gear specific Pally since the fall of the epic material suppliers.
Hm, this game is it?
Post a Comment