Just got an OWI (Operating While Intoxicated) in Wisconsin and shipping to boot camp in January...? - boot camps in wisconsin
and wondered how it would impact on my application? Is this something I need to criminal records for things like the application contain? I was from a friend (former police) that I am guilty of anything technical, informed for the first offense OWI in Wisconsin is a civil decay and not even a crime. Is that true? I'm going to the Marines in January and my recruiter and I do not know if I should not, or custom in my participation of the police or if it appears to be because I'm apparently not guilty of anything. So I do not know if I send it to ignore you in the camps and hope the best, or if I tell him and hope some leniency. Wisconsin is truly one of the best states could a ticket for drunk driving have said in any such, or is this nonsense? What should I do?
Wednesday, December 23, 2009
Boot Camps In Wisconsin Just Got An OWI (Operating While Intoxicated) In Wisconsin And Shipping To Boot Camp In January...?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment