Monday, December 21, 2009

Marine Fans To Any And All Chaos Space Marine Fans Warhammer 40K?

To any and all Chaos Space Marine fans Warhammer 40K? - marine fans

I play Warhammer 40K for a while with the Imperial Guard and Space Marines, but I'm the new Chaos Space Marines. What is the state that you "when a" Statement of the Army of God "as Marines Beach, Khorne Berzerker, etc. all in the same area. I have a Black Legion army with some, but mainly regular Khorne Berzerker Chaos Space Marines, bicycles, Rhino, state hunters and battleships, but it's a good idea to certain pests or thousands of Marines to son combine "to the army, etc., or save the mark of Tzeentch, Nurgle, etc. Kharn the Betrayer (HQ my favorite)? Any advice from players like grass green or veterans in the table would be greatly appreciated. I wonder if you worry about everything "points to Yahoo for answers from Yahoo, but I'll give you advice most appreciated by 10 points.

0 comments:

Post a Comment