Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Swish - Falling Into You If You Were Able To Talk Your Fiance Into Putting On Your Cocktail Dress For A Quick Hem Adjustment Would?

If you were able to talk your fiance into putting on your cocktail dress for a quick hem adjustment would? - swish - falling into you

You think this is good or bad?
I must add that danced and waved as I tried not to laugh fall

4 comments:

Whoa there said...

lmao, that's a good sport, and it sounds like a funny guy. my husband. clung to him;)

chato said...

Fortunately, you have a sense of humor. When my ex-wife, who has bet everything they could do to be ready in half the time it does. So we have to shave my legs, put his trousers, Stalkings, Braw makeup, and wear, put a dress and high heels. I have everything in one hour, but usually lasted for 3 hours.

Literally peed his pants laughing so much all the time.

shy2008 said...

Sounds like the two who had a good time! I think a good thing. But if he is held out with you, then you might have a problem lol! Do not worry, everything was done for fun. Hope this helps ...

Harleen Q said...

It is a beautiful thing. This means that you are comfortable with their sexuality and is comfortable in his presence, then yes! I would say it's good =) appears to It, that both have a great sense of humor.

Post a Comment