Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Coloured Eye Contacts Are Coloured Eye Contacts Safe To Use?

Are Coloured eye contacts safe to use? - coloured eye contacts

I would like my eye color some really random, great change really stands out. My plan is to use contacts eye color. Not those who look to help you with just the colors.

Where can I get them?

And

Keep it safe? When I become blind? = (

thank you =)

3 comments:

.wildorc... said...

You can sell websites, color contacts without a prescription.
Most of them are safe to use. You just have to clean every day
and nice to them come from the eyes. You do not have
become blind, because the contacts no single recipe for all eyes. It is huge.
Just take care of them! :)
Visit the website or try searching online for some
You can buy!
I hope that helped.

Adria said...

I have, I do not get a prescription and are fine.I 've be used for more than a year, and nothing bad happened.

To be 100% safe, equipped to go to your ophthalmologist and a pair.You are not blind, but if not kept clean can) (and any other contact irritate the eye.
There I had myself http://www.amazingeyez.com/catalog/item/ ...

This is often what doctors will prescribe eye http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/

Good luck! I hope that helped

Jennifer H said...

You can not go blind. The FDA will not allow the market to be. People use all the time) in movies (like with the yellow eyes and red monster. Go there and you and have fun:)

Post a Comment