Sunday, January 24, 2010

Uvb Therapy I Will Be Visiting San Diego And Am Looking For A UVB Or UBI Ozone Therapist And Can't Seem To Fine Online.?

I will be visiting San Diego and am looking for a UVB or UBI Ozone therapist and can't seem to fine online.? - uvb therapy

Does anyone know a place? I would like the ozone therapy.

2 comments:

CarmieD said...

Dr. James Novak, San Diego (Pacific Beach) principle of ozone therapy when an ozone treatment that you want to say injection into the veins. I do not know the UVB rays, but you can call (619) 272-0022 and ask.

CarmieD said...

Dr. James Novak, San Diego (Pacific Beach) principle of ozone therapy when an ozone treatment that you want to say injection into the veins. I do not know the UVB rays, but you can call (619) 272-0022 and ask.

Post a Comment