Teen Girls...Room Redo HELP!!!? - pre teen pics
Hello, I am a preteen and a daughter. I am redoing my room the next 2 weeks, but I have a budget of up to $ 150 .... But you have to do is decorating tips ... I already have: a full size bed, wardrobe and bedside table. My room is small and green, I can not paint. My bed .. I have red and green pillows, but I need Nick Presents ... Please remember that I budget ... so no expensive places ... Images and Web sites. PLEASE HELP ME!
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Pre Teen Pics Teen Girls...Room Redo HELP!!!?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Keep ur ceiling.keep few stars in a small saucepan piece.One Calendar and small ornamental fish, to a certain Hager's clothes to keep a pound of coffee table books, hold key, table lamp, stereo TV.
$ 150 is not much, so, fortunately, not much to make your place to have a different feeling. Start by cleaning something in the room to find you do not need, you do not agree, have not played for years, etc. If you sell at a flea market, they could not cash redo space.
You do not need to buy new things completely redo a room. If you have a boring white light button, take a Sharpie and draw on it. I went to a place of ceramic and decorated with raised my colored points, but added Sharples. Sharpie is easily removed with the dissolution of the nail polish.
If you like sewing or knitting, you can do things for her new room, such as pillows or stuffed animals.
Only one room can reorder look like new. Try your bed in force, in his dressing room, etc.
If you could still think you have to buy things to make his own place, use your budget and any money he made in a garage sale and possibly go cheap to a furniture store like IKEA. You have the fun stuffIke pillows, chairs and lamps for less money.
Remember, you should feel comfortable in your room when ever you buy, make sure it is good for you!
$ 150 is not much, so, fortunately, not much to make your place to have a different feeling. Start by cleaning something in the room to find you do not need, you do not agree, have not played for years, etc. If you sell at a flea market, they could not cash redo space.
You do not need to buy new things completely redo a room. If you have a boring white light button, take a Sharpie and draw on it. I went to a place of ceramic and decorated with raised my colored points, but added Sharples. Sharpie is easily removed with the dissolution of the nail polish.
If you like sewing or knitting, you can do things for her new room, such as pillows or stuffed animals.
Only one room can reorder look like new. Try your bed in force, in his dressing room, etc.
If you could still think you have to buy things to make his own place, use your budget and any money he made in a garage sale and possibly go cheap to a furniture store like IKEA. You have the fun stuffIke pillows, chairs and lamps for less money.
Remember, you should feel comfortable in your room when ever you buy, make sure it is good for you!
IN redoing my room and I'm like you, but I have to work more money. I want a bean bag chair, a lamp if u can help ... um, and what you want. Pciture or hang on the wall if you are strapped for cash. (which reminded me of the poster!)
Just want to Be Like ur!
Post a Comment