Saturday, January 2, 2010

Laptop Furniture Can Anyone Offer Advice In Choosing A Wireless Router For For My Laptop And Desktop?

Can anyone offer advice in choosing a Wireless Router for for my laptop and desktop? - laptop furniture

I currently have a Linksys router, which is 54 Mbit / s DSL, however, the 100 Mbit / s is. Previously I had my desktop directly into the router (for the 100 Mbps) s for the moment, and only covers the low speed on the laptop, but I moved into a new house and now we also have to connect to the wireless desktop, where outlets are located and how to arrange the furniture.
To the things that I want a router that has a good speed of 100 Mb / s sum up, you can wirelessly connect to my laptop and desktop computers, a number long enough to be used in the dwelling, it is Easy to install / start, and has a good firewall to not allow others the Internet.
Thank you in advance for tips and suggestions!

1 comments:

Next Bill Gates said...

See Belkin, I love them because they make great adjustments to Reciption course in 192.168.2.1 in the browser ...

See also Lynksis routers, adapters are good and easy connection.

Finally, Microsoft router, uh, doing the work ..


Tip: You do not have ADSL 100 Mbps when you connect a computer directly to the modem, just says that I do not know why, but when the speed of the Internet as http://reviews.cnet.com/7004- 7254_7 - 0 ht ...

Simply enter your information and check your speed.

Post a Comment