Why does my cat love to lick leather? - leather wheeled backpack
I had a backpack with wheels, the leather straps on the back. One of my cats lick the skin for several minutes at a time. My other cat totally ignores. I read on a website it is a symptom of internal parasites, but the two cats have recently been wormed. In addition, the other cat does not.
Can someone tell me why my cat does this and is it dangerous? There should be no chemicals in the skin, which, as I suspect are toxic. But my cat has been done for several months, it would likely be toxic to the health problems are now.
Friday, January 8, 2010
Leather Wheeled Backpack Why Does My Cat Love To Lick Leather?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It probably has a small effect of catnip for your cat. Mine used to lick the strap of her bag and Munch on this.
Nothing has happened with the cat was perfectly healthy and died of old age.
It probably has a small effect of catnip for your cat. Mine used to lick the strap of her bag and Munch on this.
Nothing has happened with the cat was perfectly healthy and died of old age.
Your cat, like all cats, large and small predators.
Leather, finally, is the skin of cattle. His other cat
can not be attracted by the smell or taste, but the
The fact remains that in this case. If you are worried about
Leave your bag somewhere, where c is simply
Access to this cat. It was stuck somewhere else!
Everything depends on you. You are smart.
Some leather taste. When I was a kid, I did manage childhood illnesses leather wallet for my mother. I think it does not hurt when he starts to eat parts of it.
Cats lick anything ..
Post a Comment