Is it possible to break a tech deck while trying to skate on it? - how to know if a tech deck is real
how to make a table of truth about ... May tail break or split in two
Sunday, January 31, 2010
How To Know If A Tech Deck Is Real Is It Possible To Break A Tech Deck While Trying To Skate On It?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Probably, yes. Tech Decks are tiny, toyish, and I bet you could break it. It is normal in a variety of skating a skate. A scooter that you do ollies and grinding, and high-tech cover, you can do with your fingers, but in reality. Do you think you can on a bridge high-tech and do not break?
It depends on your weight, too. I bet it breaks. Maybe you should try and see if it works. Experiment.
By the way, how old are you? People around 5 to 20 love to play with HI-tech bridges. Some friends of my brother, is worrying. Well, I'm only 14 and I really do not know that someone my age to play with them, but there are older and younger who do too. Oh, what the hell ...? Why did I write, writing is not good in general. Things ... Huh? Usually, guys like that. No equity, no contractions or do so and so. Alas, this was a recovery from =]]]]. Subject
Whatever the case, which is covered by high-tech most likely to break when you skate. As I said, taste, see what happens. Enjoy a video that Iu? I mean, people come to YouTube and all her friends you want to try on your ass, on a technology of high skate!
Good luck!
-Emily
because I
because I
Post a Comment