Battlefield 2 on PC not starting? - how do i hook up my audigy 2
Accept online game Battlefield 2 Manage My PC can. I have an Alienware PC with Geforce 6800 SLI dual-graphics card. My processor is 2.4 GHz. I have SB Audigy 2 ZS sound card. 2 GB of RAM.
Here's the deal. I played on a monitor 20 "flat screen LCD Princeton.
Well, now, a Westinghouse LCD 27 "widescreen TV can be connected to a PC. Connected to my PC and suddenly I can not be run Battlefield 2 I can not play the game online and I can also not only in the game. It begins and begins to run the game. The screen turns black, as usual, start the game and then just kicks me back to desktop. I n had "no problem with them playing on the 20" monitor, but with the widescreen 27 " LCD TV, I have to work.
If you have any idea how to fix this problem?
Thursday, January 28, 2010
How Do I Hook Up My Audigy 2 Battlefield 2 On PC Not Starting?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
to review only a proposal, right-click the compatibility properties of the symbol to remove a lot of change then 640x480 then got the game options as I said just
Hey sounds like you have a great platform :-) I have jealous dude. Well, let's see if I can help.
Try this .. It may be that you have left over "Cache", which is updated and backup old settings of your monitor to a conflict. The cache is in the BF2 directory and here is how to eliminate them.
You want to delete the cache, because when you restart BF2 restore the display settings of your monitor.
Go to My Documents
Now in the search for battlefield 2 and you do not click
Now mods are
Now BF2
Now click on the cache and you should see a long random number and letter (D798Q2345234523452345 ETC .. ETC ..
You remove that order and security to do.
Now I have to restart the computer and restart BF2.
This happened to me before too, and it is normal does not mean anything bad, but it is likely that the old display settings, there are the game when starting with the settings of your age, monitor, and can be calculated by that all accidents on the desktop.
Well .. If DELETand restart the cache and ... Let your fingers crossed that you receive the message when he said that his recovery shaders, and if so, it will work.
I'm sure it will work. :-)
Oh, also when you delete the cache, which go into the trash, so we will not forget the trash before running BF2 removed. Hope this helps :-)
Post a Comment