Does the placement of tattoo's on the body have any meaning? - best placement for body opponent bag in apartment
My friend has a tattoo on the left side of chest. My girlfriend has a tattoo on his right shoulder to the navel and the knee. I wondered whether the different parts of the body means that symbolize different things.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Best Placement For Body Opponent Bag In Apartment Does The Placement Of Tattoo's On The Body Have Any Meaning?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Not believing in the U.S., but some tribal communities, mean that some parts of the body tattoos when different things.
I would not have different meanings, just your personal preference. Of course, the average tattoo on the lower back often than a postage stamp "tramp", but the only one I know of a label.
I think not. and the tramp stamp, which I heard about it, so I on the left side of my lower back ... lol now he can not say its a tramp stamp ;-)
If you) in the lower Beack (on the cheeks, which means that a tramp stamp. : D
To be done in many gangs and prisons ... But since you ask your prolly not a gang or a prison.
Post a Comment