In GirlsLife magazine, I found a pair of boots. They're Sugar Origami and plaid. Where can I find them? - sugar origami
The full name is Sherpa Sugar Origami Boot Women. His official website is www.sugarshoes.com. I found the same style, but not the version by pink boxes. Do you know where I can find?
(Preferably a website but the address or phone number will be fine, too)
Wednesday, January 6, 2010
Sugar Origami In GirlsLife Magazine, I Found A Pair Of Boots. They're Sugar Origami And Plaid. Where Can I Find Them?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Are those the shoes you are looking for?
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18570900.ht ...
http://www.zappos.com/n/p/dp/18570900.ht ...
I bought shoes from this website, and are large.
They should not, as one focus, but what you can do. They should concentrate on the school. Anyware get used shoes in society through employment. unless you want a prostitute. Hollister, or try something
Post a Comment