Why can't I save on VisualBoy Advance? - visualboy blue save
Visual Boy Advance is an emulator for the GB and GBA games, but I can not find a way to save for! He always says things like add something or not. And I can not play games work like Pokemon Blue Game Boy.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Visualboy Blue Save Why Can't I Save On VisualBoy Advance?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ctrl + S Save useally the game as a document on your computer that works for me, but not the savings in the game working well with me .. Pokemon for Pokemon blue blue .. .. is a game, Game Boy Color? VisualBoyAdvance VBA = emulates gameboy advance ... Color whose work on a GBA game that can be used VBA GBA Games
ITS A ROM emulator
not perfect
One of the flaws are the lack of care .... So yeah ... YOU CAN NOT SAVE .. .. sorry
FIND A .. best emulation for when there is a problem ... thats
Only you can save .. ok ..
Post a Comment